All residences in Letterkenny Township that are not connected to public sewer must have their septic tanks pumped once every three years. Seasonal Cabins that have a signed affidavit only need to be pumped once every nine years.
Residences in the Kensington Heights area that are not connected to public sewer are due to have their septic tanks pumped this year unless they have been pumped during the past two years.
Horse Valley residences will be due to have their septic tanks pumped in 2018.
You must use a hauler from the following list of registered haulers:
- Art Beidel Enterprises 349-7028
- Chamberlin & Wingert Sanitary Services 530-9741
- County Septic 860-3254
- D.E.W. & Sons Septic Service 776-3708
- Dillsburg Excavating & Septic 432-9704
- May & Company 369-3216
- Oaktree/Bakers Septic 249-5056
- Premiere Septic & Sanitation 530-0582
- Rosenberry’s Septic Services 532-4026
- Rosy’s Wastewater Removal 369-4809
- Witter’s Septic & Sanitation 369-0083