All residences in Letterkenny Township that are not connected to public sewer must have their septic tanks pumped once every three years. Seasonal Cabins that have a signed affidavit only need to be pumped once every nine years.
In 2019, all township residences that are not located in the Horse Valley or Kensington Heights areas are due to have their tanks pumped unless they have been pumped during the previous two years.
Residences in the Kensington Heights area (that are not connected to HTMA) will be due to have their septic tanks pumped in 2020.
You must use a hauler from the following list of registered haulers:
- Art Beidel Enterprises 349-7028
- Chamberlin & Wingert Sanitary Services 530-9741
- County Septic 860-3254
- D.E.W. & Sons Septic Service 776-3708
- May & Company 369-3216
- Premiere Septic & Sanitation 530-0582
- Rosenberry’s Septic Services 532-4026
- Rosy’s Wastewater Removal 369-4809
- Witter’s Septic & Sanitation 369-0083